Swimming Pool Pricing - Swimming Pool Construction PricingReview Reardon Construction Enterprises Swimming Pool Configurations and Pricing as of April 1, 2018
Swimming Pool Construction Pricing Schedule
Swimming Pool Pricing: Shapes & Sizes
Pricing schedule as of April 1, 2018
Although the final price of your backyard paradise depends on many things (size of pool, custom features, landscaping, etc.), the following may be helpful for initial project budgeting. Your pool price includes the pool and all of the features including equipment and utility run allowances that are listed on the Pool Spec Sheet.
*See Swimming Pool Price List .pdf document for additional reference.
While planning your project, pay particular attention to the following:
- House and existing patio dimensions
- Property line and fence locations
- Underground, and overhead utilities (if you know their location)
- Grade changes in the pool and pool deck area
- Access that will be used for building the pool because cement trucks and other digging and excavation equipment will be using this area.
- Location for the new pool equipment (remember the closer the equipment is to the pool, electric service and gas, the cheaper these costs will be)
- Make notations of any obstacles in the pool and access area (trees, bushes, poles etc.)
Bring your plans and design to life by calling us at 303-788-1330 to arrange for our design consultant to go over your project and arrange for its construction.
© 2018 Reardon Construction Enterprises, Inc.